From the Forest Floor Pattern
Coloring books are all the rage right now. Why not take this craze and transform it to fabric using Derwent Inktense pencils. Creating with these pencils is as easy as coloring and it is amazing what these pencils can do. A paintbrush and my special fabric medium transform the “penciling” into a beautiful, dramatic and colorful work of art. Easy, step-by-step instructions will bring out the artist within. No painting experience needed.
Items needed for this pattern:
- Nancy's Fantastic Fabric Medium - available in my store
- 10" x 10" piece of covered foam core board - available in my store as part of a starter kit
- Derwent Inktense 36 or 72 pcs Pencil set - for sale on Amazon.com.
- #2 and #6 Scrubber brushes - to blend the different colors together*
- #4 flat end brush - to distribute the fabric medium to outside edges*
- Pencil sharpener - any hand held sharpener will work
- .94 inch blue painter's tape - to secure the PDF fabric on the foam board
*See Supply List on back of pattern for name of place to buy brushes