This kit is mandatory and only useful only if you are signed up for a guild or show virtual workshop. You will also need to bring to class a 6” machine embroidery hoop. If you don't have a 6" machine embroidery hoop, you can click this link to add one to your order. For those using 40 weight polyester thread on the upper spindle Superior’s 60 weight Bottom Line thread has been recommended in a dark or light color but is not mandatory. The wrong weight thread in the bobbin can result in an unbalanced tension with the bobbin thread popping to the top threads. But you are learning a technique and the proper bobbin thread can be purchased at a later date.
- Custom printed background fabric
- Design printed on a 8 ½” x 11” pieces of stabilizer
- (2) pieces of stabilizer backing
- How-to-to booklet with pictures and instructional direction
- Before class Homework
- Except for a hoop and thread the kit includes all necessary items for the workshop.